So I decided to treat myself for my birthday and upgraded my MacBook Pro to the new 15″ retina. Very fun. Migrating over has been mostly trouble free but there were a couple of issues. I prioritized getting the Teensy and Arduino build environments up and running. Nothing strenuous but there was a small code change necessary. Download and install:
- https://github.com/adafruit/Adafruit-GFX-Library [Graphics Library]
- https://github.com/adafruit/Adafruit_SSD1306 [OLED code]
Adafruit_SSD1306.cpp:425:26: error: 'TWBR' was not declared in this scope
- Comment out references to TWBR
- https://github.com/adafruit/Adafruit-WS2801-Library [RGB LED strand]
- http://www.pjrc.com/teensy/td_download.html – This includes the XBee library and other libraries modified for used by the ARM platform
And that was it! The makefiles needed a little modification to refer to the Arduino / Teensyduino installation but that was it. Compiling 10 times faster!